Pan Pacific Hanoi is an exquisite hotel in Vietnam’s busy capital, located just steps away from fun recreational activities at West Lake. The hotel offers helpful service, thoughtful amenities and comfortable accommodations — perfect for a refreshing night’s sleep after exploring everything Hanoi has to offer.Hotel features:
• 2 restaurants, 2 bars and 1 bakery-cafe.
• 1 indoor pool with retractable roof.
• Spa, Jacuzzi and sauna.
• Fitness center.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children.)
• Energy-efficient air conditioning.
• Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer to use during your stay.
• Complimentary bottled mineral water.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• LCD television with local and cable channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Pan Pacific Hanoi
1 Thanh Nien Road
Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.