Set against a picture-perfect backdrop of natural beauty, Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin offers guests the ultimate in tranquility — a peaceful haven alongside the Li River with views of the incredible Diecai Mountain. You’ll love the elegant Chinese-style architecture and plush guest rooms designed for maximum comfort. When hunger strikes, you can try Shang Palace for a special Chinese-style culinary experience.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurants, 1 poolside grill and pizza restaurant and 1 lobby lounge, plus 24-hour room service.
• 1 indoor pool and 1 seasonal outdoor pool.
• Full-service spa with massage services and face and body treatments available (at your own expense).
• Fitness center with separate steam room and separate Jacuzzi®
for men and women.
• On-site miniature zoo and botanical garden.
• Miniature royal train.
• Kids’ club.
• A range of family-friendly activities available, including rock climbing, crafts, folk shows and more.
• Close to world-famous landmarks including Diecai Mountain, Elephant Trunk Hill and Reed Flute Cave.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and premium Shangri-La toiletries.
• Bathrobe, hairdryer and slippers to use during your stay.
• Feather duvet and pillows.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Full-sized executive writing desk.
• Electronic in-room locker.
• Multimedia charging hub.
• 37-inch (94-centimeter) LCD television with international satellite and cable channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Shangri-La Hotel Guilin
111 Huan Cheng Bei Er Lu
Guilin, Guangxi 541004, China
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.